Getting started into indoor growing often feels like entering a secret club with its codes and vocabulary. It’s easy to think that growing medicinal plants is as simple as having a few potted plants inside your apartment.
However, a glance at any grower’s forum will quickly reveal a confusing array of equipment needed – from grow tents to humidity controllers and LED lights for flowering, it seems that ensuring a consistent amount of beautiful, healthy flowers is a difficult task.
And yet, the fun of figuring out the ideal environmental conditions at home continues to be an irresistible pull.
So are LED grow lights good for flowering? The answer is yes. But it all depends on your ability to use them correctly as part of your climate and lighting system.
WHAT ARE LED GROW LIGHTS?
LED grow lights are an energy-efficient way to ensure your indoor plants get the right amount of direct light. They are often used when growing plants or flowers commercially, as they provide consistent conditions.
However, they also provide home growers with an unbeatable advantage whenever trying to make the most of any non-native plants.
LED lights are often used instead of HPS lights inside an indoor grow room. Paired with automatic sprinklers, reflecting tents, and greenhouse panes, they can create a small corner of the tropics inside a closet.
PROS OF LED GROW LIGHTS
- LED lights consume less electricity than standard light bulbs
- They create less heat than competing HPS lights and consequently are less of a fire hazard
- They have a longer lifespan
- The bulbs are smaller
CONS OF LED GROW LIGHTS
- They are significantly pricier, especially full spectrum lights
- You will need twice as many LED bulbs as 1000w HPS bulbs for the same amount of light
- If you place them too close to your plants, you could cause “light burn” and damage the leaves
- LED bulbs that emit blue light are not good for health and may disrupt your sleep quality or cause headaches
Here we'd like to share with you some efficient LED grow lights that may help you.
- It has a 120° wide beam angle to provide excellent light distribution and cover a large area.
- Combined with 3 or 4 even-sized parts, each part can be folded. This design helps us do easier shipment packing, and you can store it easier.
- With manual dimming knob and controllable dual-network port R14, suitable for smart light controllers to connect up to 200 LED lights
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Easier and more effective dimmer switch: can adjust brightness from 0% to 100%to adapt the needs of plants in different stages of seeding, veg and flower, which making you planting easier
Group Control The Lights: It is equipped with an external RJ 14 cable and allows you to install up to 200 fixtures per controller by simply daisy chain. Easy to dimming and control a lot of fixtures for you. Gospel for commercial
- True IP65 protection against water and dust
- Five-year warranty, 10000 hours on UV diodes
- Wattage: 650 watts (65W/bar x 10 bars)
- PPF 1755 umol/J
- IP65 waterproof coating, great for humid environment.
- Emitting color: 3500K warm white
- Full-spectrum for all growth stages: Epistar 3030 3500K and 6500K + Epistar 660nm
- Epistar chips promise high light efficacy and long lifespan
- Aluminum material, high quality & excellent heat dissipation
- Each light bar has a small switch to control each light bar individually
- Small & solid packing, save storage space and reduce shipping damage
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our emails address is: email@example.com