1. What is a UFO grow light?
If this is your first time getting into the concept of grow rooms and the indoor greenhouse settings, likely, you wouldn’t know about grow lights. They are the light settings that mimic the functions of natural light. While the traditional grow lights are made with a square design, the UFO grow lights feature a more circular and UFO-like design and hence the name. They have a disc-shaped model that is ideal for setting up inside the grow rooms for better growth of the plants. UFO grow lights are very ideal for individuals who are just starting with grow rooms and hydroponic systems. They are easy to maintain, have optimal settings and intensity to mimic the power of the natural light, and are pretty affordable too when compared to the other light settings.
2. What to look for when buying a UFO LED Grow light?
If you are thinking of buying a UFO grow light, you must look out for several factors. Check the lifespan of the bulbs along with the different kinds of factors like setup and assembling functions. Moreover, check for the reliability of the brand. So, if you are here wondering which one would be the best for your grow room, we’d suggest that you look for the ones with an extended warranty and high-quality.
3. Are UFO LED grow lights better than the traditional ones?
Well, both of them are at their way best at their functions. While the UFO grow lights are ideal for the smaller grow rooms, the traditional rectangular options are ideal for the larger grow rooms. So, if you are starting with hydroponic systems and the grow rooms, we’d suggest that you start with the UFO LED grow lights, especially because they are affordable as well.
Following is the list of the best UFO LED grow lights we’d suggest you look into.
• ECO Farm UFO full spectrum light with maximizes red and blue nm wavelengths to allow for optimal chlorophyll A and B absorption with a balance of green wavelengths to allow much deeper canopy penetration. Specifically formulated for indoor grow environments, this spectrum fosters photosynthesis in all stages, from propagation to flowering.
• Lower your carbon footprint and improve your quality by introducing affordable, energy-efficient LEDs.
• LEDs have been proven to increase yield, improve medical plants quality, and increase the speed and number of crops per year
- Full-spectrum 100W/150W/200W UFO grow light is optimized for rapid growth and complete plant development.
- Long service life
- Noise-free fanless led grow light for indoor plants
- High-Efficiency PPF LEDs as well as energy saving.
- IP65 Waterproof for all conditions.
● Use high quality LED lighting source, the lifespan is up to 50000 hours.
● Replace 3~5 times of the HPS light power, 80% electric energy saving than the tradition HPS light and MH light.
● Input passive cooling system, well solve the heat sink problem.
● Plug and play.
● Adopt advanced isolated power supply and soft start protection technology to prevent high voltage from causing damage to the lamp body when the lamp is turned on.
●High lighting effect, 90% of the light will be absorbed by the aquatic plant, but to the traditional HPSL and MHL, the lighting effect is just 8%~10%.
● The thick aluminum substrate is easier to maintain and has better heat conduction performance.
Before we end the article, we’d always suggest our readers look out for the best UFO LED grow lights that suit their interests. If you are a beginner in this field, ask around for the best option around. Moreover, when buying grow lights, you need to consider the kind of plants that you are going to grow inside the grow room. Try and pick out the full-spectrum grow lights, mainly because they cater to a variety of plants and their needs. Look out for the ones that are compact and lightweight and easy to set up and as well.
Ok, that's all. Looking for more options and information? Welcome to visit our official website. Follow us could get the biggest discount.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our emails address is: firstname.lastname@example.org