There are several ways to dry medicinal plants, including:
- Hang-drying the whole plant.
- Wet-bucking flowers off the plant.
- Drying plants on food-grade drying racks or by using industrial drying chambers.
- Mechanized drying can reduce drying time from weeks to hours but can often lead to runaway expenses.
But traditional hang-drying isn’t always cheaper; it’s labor-intensive and can lead to crop damages or losses if not done correctly. Growers choosing to hang-dry their plants can leave plants whole or break them into single branches. The specific growing region should also be considered in choosing a drying method. In damp or humid regions, it’s advisable to break plants into individual branches or allow more space between plants to reduce the potential for mold. Plants will require less space for drying due to branches pulling closer to the plant center once hung upside down. Depending on the specific mass and profile of the flowers, the drying process generally takes three to four weeks.
But there are also many kinds of plants dryer, which are more efficient and convenient. So today I am going to compare two top sale Plants Dryer Machine. Let's look the difference between them and then choose the best one.
- ECO Farm dryer machine provides you a perfect environment during drying your medicinal plants every time.
- It's designed with advanced technology that can give you an ideal temperature that has been tested exclusively for drying medicinal plants.
- It's very easy to use and very portable to carry out.
- Easy to Use: This project aims to make your work easier with easy-to-use operation buttons. Just select dehydration. 35-70℃ different composition and different temperature, eight-level adjustment.
- 5 trays capacity: It also comes with 5 removable stackable trays. Hollow shelf, food grade material, fine workmanship.
- 360-degree: The fan and heating element installed at the bottom can provide a stable air flow to achieve the best drying effect without rotating.
- Work Effeciently: It dries plant by removing moisture content, shrinking the plant but still retain 97% of nutrients.
- The HerbsNOW dryer gives you the perfect environment to dry your medical plants every time. Using advanced technology, provides you with a pre-set, ideal temperature that has been tested exclusively for drying.
- Multi-directional airflow, along with open-weave trays ensures each bud is dried consistently. This also means you do not need to rotate or touch the buds during the drying process.
- HerbsNOW provides all of this in a captured environment, meaning you get high-quality, consistent drying in a small, enclosed space. Take back all of the space you’ve needed for hang drying because only needs one square foot to give you consistent drying every time.
In conclusion, the ECO Farm plants dryers are more better even though they are alike with the HerbsNOW dryer. But in terns of quality and price, I recommend you the former.
Looking for more options and information? Welcome to visit our official website. Follow us could get the biggest discount.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our emails address is: email@example.com