It’s no secret medicinal plants is an incredibly power-hungry plant. If you ask any grower, they’ll be quick to tell you the electric bill is one of their most substantial costs. Plants require intense light for much of a day. In a vegetative state, they need 18 hours of light a day — 12 hours when they flower. Fans constantly churn to keep the plants from getting too hot under the bright lights and dehumidifiers, along with a host of other elements, run around the clock to create the perfect ecosystem.
Going off grid used to have one major selling point: illegal growers were less likely to get caught by astronomical energy bills. But as more states jump on board with legalization, the intention of off-grid growing changes, the demand for medicinal plants skyrockets and so does the cost of energy and strain on our grid system. Going off-grid now can affect a grower’s bottom line, offering benefits that can’t be ignored.
- Decreased energy bills
- Protection from rising electricity rates
- Reduced risk of blackouts and lost crops
- Lower carbon footprint
Benefits of Setting Up A Solar System for Your Medicinal Plants Grow Room
- Security – Using solar grow room will give you safety because being off-the-grid will not call for extra attention from the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency and the local police when your electricity bills and infrared signatures in the house become too high. If you have a solar system, you will be able to run your indoor farm without any interruption. This is important when your plants are at their crucial growing stage, as losing power can lead to stunting the growth of your plants.
- Environment – By taking and producing your required energy solely from the sun, you are using 100 percent renewable energy. The solar system for growing medicinal plants can supplement the electricity bills and is beneficial for all who are involved.
- Saving Money – Producing medicinal plants in an indoor grow room using solar panels can come with hundreds of dollars worth of savings for your electricity bills. This system can offset an approximate monthly 800-kilowatt hours worth of electricity, especially since a single grow room can consume power that is double the electric consumption of an average American household.
A grow room that’s not a huge draw on the electricity bill every month is on every avid indoor gardener’s wish list. While many believe this is a pipe dream, it can be achieved by harnessing the power of the sun. Here is the best solution:
ECO Farm 2KW/48V off grid grow room solar energy system - Maximum Load total power2000W - solar power generation 8KWH per day, costs almost nothing to operate and protects you from utility rate increases because it can be operated off the grid. It also works independently of local electrical circuits so the room will stay powered up without affecting your home.
1. Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel*3:
Max. Operating Current (Imp): 10.69A Open-circuit voltage(Voc):49.84V Size: 2108*1048*35mm
2. Solar Inverter*1:
2000W-48VDC 220VAC 50Hz
Built-in MPPT Controller: 40A/48V LED+LCD Display
1. High frequency switching technology
2. Multiple protection technology
3. MPPT control technology
4. Battery management technology
3. Lead-acid Battery*4:
Type: Energy storage batteries
Chemical Type: Gel Battery
Battery cover and exhaust plug structure: Valve controlled sealed storage battery Status of charge: maintenance-free battery
4. PV Bracket*1
Zinc plated steel brackets: good bearing capacity, no deformation, anti-corrosion, no maintenance costs, can bear 3 pcs of 450W PV panels.
System configuration: 1 set of bracket per system
5. PV cable/battery cable*1
6. MC4 connector*1
battery cable：10mm² length 35mm 2PCS
battery cable：10mm² length 1m 3PCS
PV cable：4mm² length 40M 1 Set
MC4 connector:1 pair
Polyethylene TUV certified 4MM2 red and black copper core photovoltaic outdoor special cable,
Application of temperature: -40℃~120℃ ,Good resistance to UV, ozone and other compounds
Good mechanical structure strength. Effectively waterproof, oil and chemical corrosion proof
MC4 connector Main Features：
1. Large current and high voltage bearing capacity
2. Good impact resistance
3. Low contact resistance
4. Innovative sealing, waterproof and dustproof design, up to IP67 5. Excellent high and low temperature, waterproof, UV resistance and other properties, suitable for long-term outdoor use.
These days, many people are trying to become more conscious consumers. Advertising the fact that you are using eco-friendly solar power to grow your plants can set you apart from your competition and help give people who are concerned about our planet a reason to buy from you. If you are worried about growing medicinal [plants with solar energy in an area that sees more clouds than sun, you can rest assured that your panels will continue to work for you even on overcast days. How efficient are solar panels at converting the sun’s rays into usable energy? Most solar panels are between 15 and 20% efficient, though it’s possible to find solar panels with an efficiency rating as high as around 23%.
Looking for more options and information? Welcome to visit our official website. Follow us could get the biggest discount. Now using coupon code: Nicole17 to get 17% off when checkout.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our emails address is: email@example.com