When it comes to pots, your medicinal plant wants one thing and one thing only: a safe, healthy place for root development. Without healthy roots, your medicinal plants will never thrive. Roots are in charge of water retention, nutrient absorption, anchoring the plant, and also facilitate vegetative growth. All of these functions must be considered when choosing a container.
For a root system to develop and thrive, they will need the following:
- Drainage: Water retention is paramount for healthy plants—without it, your medicinal plants will wither and die. But too much water will waterlog your plant and lead to root rot, killing roots.
- Oxygen: Plant roots require oxygen to function properly. Choose a container that facilitates enough oxygen for root development without overexposing them to the elements—containers do this though various styles of perforation.
- Nutrients: Roots require optimal conditions for nutrient absorption to occur. This includes pH balance, optimal temperatures, and nutrient availability.
- Space: Roots need plenty of space to branch out. A container that is too small will cause it to become rootbound and choke the plant.
Here are some good grow pot containers:
- Classic square - the classic square design, layered appearance, nice-looking, inexpensive, lightweight.
- Eco-friendly - made from high quality HDPE material, square nursery pots are strong and BPA free.
- Durable - adopting injection molding process, ensures long lifespan and reusable.
- Breathable - unique hollow bottom design with drain holes improves drainage and soil aeration, promotes plants to grow.
- Easy handling - reinforced rim design for easy handling and stacking. Several sizes for your planting needs.
- Net pot with holes in the bottom of these pots produce healthy roots with even drainage, which let the roots grow their own way, right down through the pot and out of the sides, allow for bigger, healthier roots.
- Made of high quality plastics so that net pot/cup can be reused without crumbling. With wide lip along the top of containers.
- These plant pots work with many types of media, such as hydroponics or soil-based, expanded clay pebbles, lava rocks, pumice, etc. They can also be used as a small garden with soil.
- Durable Materials: ECO Farm grow pots are made of thickened nonwoven fabric, which is moderately permeable, environmentally friendly. These durable fabric bags can be washed and reused for years.
- Excellent Drainage: The fabric design provides higher water permeability like a self- drainage system, allowing the roots to breathe more healthily and grow more vigorously, which is why it’s better than a plastic pot.
- Perfect for seeding and rooting: Fabric containers provide good aeration and air permeability, allow flesh air supply for roots to breath and avoid root swirling effectively, promoting plant roots development, indoor or outdoor are suitable.
- Many sizes could choose: 1 gallon, 3 gallon or large size 200 gallon and even larger size is available.
Ok, that's all. Looking for more options and information? Welcome to visit our official website. Follow us could get the biggest discount.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our emails address is: firstname.lastname@example.org