Tips for Growing medicinal plants in a Small Space. You can grow medicinal plants in a small space, if you know what to do. Growing medicinal plants in a small space means that you have to follow certain steps. A lot of people believe that the medicinal plant needs a lot of room to grow, but that is not necessarily true.
There are people who are growing medicinal plants in their apartment closet successfully. medicinal plant is always eager to grow almost anywhere as long as the plant gets the appropriate nutrients and light. So you can have any size grow room to reap a harvest.
Growing medicinal plants in a small space comes with several benefits as well. It allows the grower to be discreet in producing the weed, especially if the person is concerned about what the neighbor might think. When you are growing medicinal plants in a small space, it will keep down the noise that machines make in a hydroponic operation. It also does not generate the strong aroma as in the hydroponic operation and it won't attract as much attention for others. And on top of that, the space will produce a good return instead of a small return, but you have to be growing medicinal plants efficiently using the right methods. Let us now look at what you would need in your space.
What is Needed
A medicinal plants grow space could measure 2’ x 2’ x 4′ or you can grow your medicinal plants in small tent or a large warehouse. You will get a good yield, if your plant can grow as big as it can. However, light is also important to the results. The medicinal plant needs height more than width and that is why a small space might be sufficient. It is also necessary to keep the lights from being directly placed on the plant and so height would be ideal to accomplish this. One thing you should avoid is putting your plants in a dirty closet. The space has to be clean and your plant has to be protected from the outdoor environment.
Drainage is also essential to growing medicinal plants in a small space because you have to get rid of any standing water. In addition, medicinal plants cannot go without fresh air and so the air in an enclosed area has to be circulating for proper ventilation. An air conditioner or heater would suffice so that the temperature in the space is regulated. It also depends on the climate that you live in.
Medicinal Plants Grow Tents
Many growers that want to use a smaller space might settle for grow tents, which are smaller units than a hydroponic operation. You can use the grow tent for cultivating a handful of medicinal plants. Some of these grow tents are smaller than a laundry hamper, which helps to control the environment for the medicinal plants to grow. It makes it less challenging or less of a hassle when you use a tent in growing medicinal plants.
Some growers are concerned about lighting when it comes to growing medicinal plants in a small space because those lights can get really hot and have to be kept at a distance so the plants can flourish naturally. If the lights are too hot, it might burn the medicinal plants and make your work useless. LED lights for growing medicinal plants are better to use because they give off less heat. With LED grow lights, the plants can grow closer to the source of light without the concern that it will be damaged by heat.
Training the Medicinal Plants
When you are growing medicinal plants in a small space, you should consider training the plants so you can increase the yield. You should also consider one of these methods to train your plants; namely the low-stress training method known as LST, the scrogging training method known as screen of green or the high stress training method known as HST.
ECO Farm ECOZ Series 250W/510W/700W/1000W Samsung LM301H Chips LED Grow Light Strips With Separately UV+IR Control
- ECO Farm ECOZ 250W/510W/700W/1000W series light with top-bin Samsung LM301H chips (5000K+3000K)+Osram (660nm+730nm)+Refond (395nm), offering all the necessary light effiency to your medicinal plants in whole growth stages - from VEG to Flower
- Adjustable full spectrum 3 channels dimming way, each channel can be controllable separately.
- UV IR seperately control
- Passive cooling, no noise operation.
- Higher yields and lower cost: ECO Farm ECOZ series delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields.
- 'Plug & play' fast installation design makes your grow way easier with lowest maintenance cost and easy installation, specially big saves on shipping.
- Maximum yields & high quality: Durable IP65 waterproof aluminum material used, Samsung LM301H/ LM301B/LM281B led chips and Osram power, high efficiency is 2.5 umol/J, delivers powerful light output and uniform canopy penetration to resulting maximum higher yields. PPF is 2000 umol/s, maximize yield with 50% higher Average PPFD, achieve 60% higher yield & quality compared with the traditional led lights. Consume power is 400W/650W/800W, make it a high-end&high-performance commercial grow light.
- User-friendly dimmer suits full-cycle home horticulture. Wider 8-bar light for even & broad canopy coverage.
- Reality full sectrum grow light: utilize the latest in high yielding LEDs technology today, max yield Spectrum with enhanced 660nm led chips and warm 3500K led chips, it speed up blooming & fruiting stages, perfect for Density Buds.The light could be used for commercial,home,grow tent,grow room, hydroponic,soil growth. this 800W led grow ight is best for 6x6 FT growth.
- The light is great in heat dispersing & 50000 hours lifespan, drop 50% in electricity bill than HID lights!
- Dimming design would also enable the exact dynamic PPFD control over each of plant growing stages, its growers' best choice LED grow light.
ECO Farm 780W/960W LED grow light with high-intensity, full-spectrum fixture that is designed to cover a 4' x 4' to 5' x 5' space for full-cycle or flowering growth.
- It has a 120° wide beam angle to provide excellent light distribution and cover a large area.
- Combined with 3 or 4 even-sized parts, each part can be folded. This design helps us do easier shipment packing, and you can store it easier.
- With manual dimming knob and controllable dual-network port R14, suitable for smart light controllers to connect up to 200 LED lights
- Warranty: 5 Years
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our emails address is: email@example.com