Pre-pressing medicinal plants material prior to rosin extraction provides multiple benefits to extractors. Pre-pressing is a simple and effective way to prepare flower, dry sift, or bubble within a filter bag to create consistent and even rosin flow from the material during extraction.
The process of pre-pressing material prior to rosin extraction provides multi is straightforward. Using specially-designed rectangular aluminum molds, loaded filter bags are hand-pressed within a mold just before extraction. After the filter bag is filled with material, use your fingers to compact the material inside the bag tightly and evenly.
The shape and size of the pre-press mold you use should match the general shape and size of the filter bags. The bag should fit completely within the edges of the pre-press mold. A little room on either side is okay.
Once the filter bag is positioned inside the pre-press mold, a common technique is to place your palms flat on the top of the mold and use your upper body weight to firmly press the material.
You can even place one side of the mold onto your heated rosin plates for a minute or two before pre-pressing the material. This additional heat from the pre-press mold helps to prime the material for extraction.
The goals of pre-pressing are to fill in empty space or gaps in the medicinal plants material, even out the material along the edges of the filter bag, and prime the trichome heads for maximum flow once heat and pressure are applied. All this translates into increased yields.
Reduce Gaps and Compact the Material
Even distribution of material within the filter bag has a direct impact on the flow of rosin under heat and pressure. During extraction, rosin can become trapped within gaps in the medicinal plants material and never escape the bag. Big spaces between chunks of flower or loosely-packed bubble hash invite rosin fill the empty space rather than flow through like an unobstructed river.
Consistent distribution of your material is the key to uniformly lessening viscosity and increasing the flow of rosin through the bag. Pre pressing helps even out any inconsistencies and ensure that your material is evenly distributed inside the bag.
Evenly Fill-in the Bag
Along with even distribution and consistency within the flower, dry sift, or bubble hash, pre-pressing also packs the material firmly against the edges and into the corners of the rosin bag. Space between the filter bag and material can draw in rosin and trap it within the filter itself.
Pre-pressing the medicinal plant makes it nice and tight against all sides of the filter bag so there’s less opportunity for rosin to get trapped between the material and the edge of the bag.
Pre-pressing expands the medicinal plants material to take up the entire space within the rosin bag, which also allows for more even distribution of pressure during extraction.
Firmly-packed and consistent material with no gaps, and tightness of material around the edges of the rosin bag all leads to better flow of rosin and increased yields. As medicinal plants is pre-pressed, the trichome heads are primed to burst and flow as heat and pressure are applied.
The following are three best pre-press mold:
- Premium Workmanship: ECO Farm pre-press molds are made with scratch resistant hard anodized 100% 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, very hard and durable.
- Perfect Design: Durable 3 piece design, precision machined from solid aluminum blocks, and easily put in and out.
- Popular Size: 2*4 Inches, perfect suit for 3x5 plate kits.
- Easy to Use: Daily use for years and each component disassembles for easy cleaning.
- High quality: All of our molds made of high-quality stainless steel
- Very well made and it presses your flower with ease
- This pre press mold is anodized into a silver color for getting a smooth surface
- Works perfect, and various sizes in stocks to option: 5cm*10cm/ 6*12cm/ 10*15cm
- Presses your flower with ease
- 3-Pieces Design: ECO Farm solid cylinder pollen press is made of food grade stainless steel, it is perfect for those who have a serious demand for pressing power.
- No Threading: Other pollen presses have threading that always ends up stripped. Our Push Press uses the force of a mallet strike for quick and easily compacting. Making it the quickest, easiest to use, and most durable rosin press on the market!
- Easy to Use: Simply load the press, insert the hammer nail, and strike it with a rubber mallet!
Pre-press molds provide a quick and easy way to prepare your medicinal plants material for extraction. They help pack medicinal plants within the filter bag much more efficiently than is possible just using your hands.
Looking for more options and information? Welcome to visit our official website. Follow us could get the biggest discount.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our emails address is: email@example.com