- A perfect tool to test the soil conditions ( Moisture/Light/PH) with ECO Farm tester.
- Ideal and necessary tool for gardeners, vegetable and fruit growers, and all those who plant trees and grass
- High accuracy and easy operation. Sensitive probe could sense changes of the soil and transfer details to the conductor, displaying the accurate values for you
- No battery is required, simple and convenient to use.
- Simply insert the meter into the soil about 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probes) and read the scale.
- Scientific Data Monitoring. Help you control every detail and track all changes about your plants. Keep your plants in a healthy condition through scientific data monitoring!
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probes into the soil 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probes)
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probes until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probes from soil and wipe clean after each use
1: Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil.
2: Don‘t force it into very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
3: Please wipe and clean the probe after each use.
4: Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
5. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.