- The EH5500 series is a new type high-frequency online UPS. Adopts advanced DSP digital control technology to effectively improve product performance and system reliability, and higher power density small size, light weight and high work efficiency. Effectively solve power problems such as power cut-off, Grid over voltage/low voltage, voltage instantaneous drop, amplitude reduction, high voltage pulse, surge voltage, harmonic distortion, clutter interference, frequency fluctuation and provide best power for load. We adopt standard 2U rack structure.
- With double conversion online design, zero output transfer time. Single phase input and output voltage.
- Adopt DSP digital control, excellent performance indicators, more steady and reliable.
- Adopt active power factor correction technology (PFC), the input power factor is 1, can reduced the pollution to the grid, To energy saving and reducing system investment.
- Ultra-wide input voltage range.
- Input frequency range 40~70Hz, support various fuel generators.
- With LCD+LED real-time display, users can intuitively understand the UPS operating status.
- With self- detection function, can detect hidden faults of UPS in time.
- With AC input over voltage, low voltage protection, output overload protection, short circuit protection, temperature protection, battery low voltage warning protection and battery overcharge protection.
- The efficiency of the whole UPS is as high as 95.5%, which reduces the power loss of it and saves the user’s use cost.
- When there is no mains power, you can directly use the battery to cold start.
- With input neutral and live line detection function, avoid the reverse connection of UPS utility input.
- When utility cut-off, the UPS discharge battery in the battery mode; when the city power is recovery ,UPS turn on automatically,and charge battery at the same time, as unattended function.
- Standard RS232 communication outlet ,connect UPS and computer to realize multifunctional and multi-purpose monitoring and management operations, available SNMP card (optional) to UPS remote monitoring function.
|Input connection type||L+N+PE|
|Rated input voltage||208/220/230/240VAC|
|Frequency rage||50/60+HZ (default), ±10HZ (can be set)|
|Input power factor||≥ 0.99|
|Input THD||≤ 4% % linear load|
|Output connection type||L+N+PE|
|Output frequency||Mains mode:same as AC frequency, battery mode : 50/60HZ+-0.1%|
|Output THD||≤2% linear load, ≤ 4% Non-linear load (PF=0.7)|
|Output power factor||1|