- The EH5500 series is a new type high-frequency online UPS. Adopts advanced DSP digital control technology to effectively improve product performance and system reliability, and higher power density small size, light weight and high work efficiency. Effectively solve power problems such as power cut-off, Grid over voltage/low voltage, voltage instantaneous drop, amplitude reduction, high voltage pulse, surge voltage, harmonic distortion, clutter interference, frequency fluctuation and provide best power f or load.
- With double conversion online design, zero output transfer time.
- Adopt DSP digital control, excellent performance indicators, more steady and reliable.
- Adopt the technology of active power factor correction technology (PFC), the input power factor is close to 1, which greatly reduces the pollution to the mains power grid, and achieves the purpose of energy saving and reducing system investment costs.
- Ultra-wide input voltage range, input voltages available 110V instead of turn to battery power.
- With LCD+LED real-time display, UPS operating available for detection.
- With self- detection function, can detect hidden faults of UPS.
- Cold start by battery without grid Input.
- Input frequency range 40~70Hz, support various fuel generators.
- With AC input over voltage, low voltage protection, output overload protection, short circuit protection, temperature protection, battery low voltage warning protection and battery overcharge protection.
- Output power factor 1.0 max. efficiency reach 95% , reduce loss of UPS.
- When utility cut-off, the UPS discharge battery in the battery mode; when the city power is recovery ,UPS turn on automatically,and charge battery at the same time, asunattended function.
- Standard RS232 communication outlet ,connect UPS and computer to realize multifunctional and multi-purpose monitoring and management operations, available SNMP card (optional) to UPS remote monitoring function.
|Rated input voltage||208/220/230/240VAC|
|Frequency range||50/60±6Hz (Default), ±10Hz (Settable)|
|Input power factor||≥0.99|
|Input total harmonic distortion||≤4% linear load|
|Output frequency||For on-line mode: follow current frequency, battery mode: 50 60Hz±0.1%|
|Output harmonic distortion||≤ 2% linear load; ≤ 4% nonlinear load (PF=0.7)|