What is aluminum flex ducting used for?
Aluminum flexible duct is used in different designs of ventilation systems. The main purpose of this equipment is to link the heating and cooling system ductwork to the air distribution.
- Re-useable: easy to uninstall and relocate as you move machinery or have other changes in work areas, providing one of the lowest life cycle costs of any ducting product.
- No need special tools for cutting and it is easy to connect to ducting.
- Reducing noise from fans and carbon filter system.
- Lightproof: Thick layer of black PVC .
- 3-Layer tough: Keep your ventilation system free of rips and pin holes.
- Can be bent in any direction(Small bending radius).
- Flexible and easy to use: it will slide right on your duct fan, vent exhaust, carbon filter or light reflector which cuts installation and downtime by more than 45% compared to flanged ductwork installation.
10 standard diameters are available, from 4 inch to 10 inch to fit any device.