- ECO Farm portable PH meter is the ideal test kit for water, hydroponics etc.
- Remove the protective cap and immerse the PH tester electrode in the solution and press the button to be measured. More convenient than litmus test paper.
- Larger lcd display can fast and accurate to read.
- Pocket size, lightweight, high quality.
- With automatic temperature compensation (ATC). Adjust to water temperature and give pH reading almost instantly.
- Lightweight and pocket size, easy to carry. Fast response - pH tester has a sensitive electrode sensor, it only takes a few seconds to stable the reading and get the result out of it.
- Measurement range: 0.00-14.00PH
- Accuracy error: ±0.1PH (at 25℃)
- Resolution: PH 0.01
- Operating temperature: 0℃-80℃
- Battery: 2x1.5V (battery not include)
- External dimensions: 155mm(L)×31mm(W)×18mm(H)
- Weight: 50 g
How to use?
Step 1: Remove the protective cap.
Step 2: Turn the meter on by pressing the "ON/OFF"key.
Step 3: Immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested(can not be over the immersion line)
Step 4: Stir gently and wait around 30 seconds till the reading stabilized.
Step 5: After use, turn the meter off by pressing the"ON/OFF" key, use the water to clean the electrode and wipe it with filter paper, then put the protective cap on.