- Sturdy support: made from elastic material, this netting trellis is designed to hold your plants leaves, flowers and even fruits. A durable supporter of your beloved plants during their growing cycle.
- For grow tents: especially suitable for grow tent 4'x4', can be easily stretched to 5'x5'. You can also fold the trellis and move the hooks to fit 3'x3', 4'x2', or any combination under 4'x4'.
- Removable hooks: includes 8 anti-rust metal hooks, among which there are 4 as spare hooks in case there’s missing. They hook horizontally on the corners of the tent poles and can be taken off.
- Modular design: 36 growing spaces. each trellis square is 5.9"x5.9" but the knots can be slid in any direction to exactly accommodate your plants as they grow.
Why you need a SCROG setup?
- With a traditional setup, the lower each bud is on the plant, the less light those buds can get.
- The scrog process is done by dividing, or breaking down the main branches, in conjunction with raising all the lower bud up.
- Each knot can slide in any direction to accommodate your plants as they grow.
- Use trellis netting to maximize the effeciency of your light.
- Important: In Scrog, the screen should not be more than 8″ above the bottom of the plant. Instead of letting plants grow tall, you must use tucking to “fill in” your screen during the flowering stretch.