- ECO Farm battery module consists of multiple cells connected in a series and/or a parallel, encased in a mechanical structure. The system is modular in design, allowing for it to be easily switched to a different capacity and power as per your demands. The unit can be wall mounted, floor mounted, and server rack mounted.
- It’ s long life character, highest energy and power density in the industry, fashionable design, easiness of installation and expansion, all reflects the real requirements of end users and strongest technical capability of ECO Farm's.Widely used in microgrid energy storage, photovoltaic energy storage, computer data ROM stand-by power, UPS and etc.
- ECO Farm 's 19 inches rack standard backup battery is based on Lithium iron phosphate battery, It has been designed to provide backup power for telecom equipment or energy storage system in household. It has excellent safety, high energy density, long lifetime, very nice temperature performance, green power newly of excellent safety and high reliability.
- 4000 cycles @80% DoD for effectively lower total of ownership cost;
- Low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry;
- Battery Management System (BMS) is incorporated against abuse;
- up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self discharge (LSD) rate and no risk of sulphation;
- Save time and increase productivity with less down time thanks to superior charge/discharge efficiency;
- Suitable for use in a wider range of applications where ambient temperature is unusually high: up to +60°C;
- Lithium batteries provide more Wh/Kg while also being up to 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.
|LP18-4850 (51.2V/50Ah)||LP18-48100-15 (48V/100Ah)||LP18-48100-16 (51.2V/100Ah)||LP18-48200-15 (48V/200Ah)||LP18-48200-16 (51.2V/200Ah)|
|Nominal Voltage||51.2 V||40V||51.2 V||48V||51.2 V|
|Nominal Capacity||50 Ah||100Ah||100Ah||200Ah||200Ah|
|Capacity @ 20A||150 min||300min||300min||600min||600min|
•Do NOT short circuit, reverse polarity, crush or disassemble.
•Do NOT heat or incinerate.
•Do NOT immerse in any liquid.
•Store at 30~50% SOC. Recharging every 3 months is recommended. The storage area should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
•Switching applications and more
•Base transceiver station
•Electronic cash registers
•Microprocessor based office machine