- ECO Farm’s robust Lithium ion phosphate batteries are the best choice for a long-lasting, safe, eco-friendly energy solution. They are your best choice for your golf trolley, plus light weight & compact size, those batteries make your golf trolley able to go far distance at a higher speed compared to traditional Lead Acid Batteries.
- 1500 cycles @80% DoD for effectively lower total of ownership.cost;
- Low maintenance batteries with stable chemistry;
- Battery Management System (BMS) is incorporated against abuse;
- up to 6 months thanks to its extremely low self discharge (LSD) rate and no risk of sulphation;
- Save time and increase productivity with less down time thanks to superior charge/discharge efficiency;
- Suitable for use in a wider range of applications where ambient temperature is unusually high: up to +60°C;
- Lithium batteries provide more Wh/Kg while also being up to 1/3 the weight of its SLA equivalent.
•Do NOT short circuit, reverse polarity, crush or disassemble.
•Do NOT heat or incinerate.
•Do NOT immerse in any liquid.
•Store at 30~50% SOC. Recharging every 3 months is recommended. The storage area should be clean, cool, dry and ventilated.
|Nominal Voltage||51.2 V|
|Nominal Capacity||20 Ah|
|Capacity @ 5A||240 min|
|Resistance||≤30 mΩ @ 50% SOC|
|Self Discharge||<3% / Month|