- 98% highly reflective European imported aluminum optional for better performance.
- High PAR and more efficient spectrum for plants.
- High quality reflector for maximum light coverage whilst minimising hot spots
- Compared with traditional lighting settings, the operating temperature is significantly lower, and there is no need to use ducts and fans for cooling. They can be simply air-cooled.
DE Enclosed Reflector Basic with Vertical Ballast
- Steel bracket with white powder coating.
- Imported Geman aluminum and size 12.20'' * 9.50''
- 16AWG/3C SJTW 105℃ 300V Cord, 240V 6-15P Plug , L=10FT
- 1000W electronic dimmable ballast: 600W/ 750W/ 1000W/ 1150W
- K12x30s lamp holder, 3KV double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with incredible uniformity
- Open design for maximum light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
- Highly efficient for overlapping footprints of multi-light configurations
- Premium aluminum European hammer-tone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Plastic K12 x 30S high temperature lamp holders
1000W HPS MH Digital Dimmable Double-Ended 120/240V Ballast
Input: 120~240V / 50~60Hz, min power factor: 99%
Crest factor: <1.7
Dimming type: 600W/750W/1000W and super output 1150W
Runs on 120/ 240V volt power; FC listed; ETL certified
16AWG/3C SJTW 240V 6-15P Plug cord, L=16FT
1000 Watt Double Ended HPS Bulb
Light output lumens: 145,000lm;
Color temp: 2000k; CRI: 30ra;
The jacket is made from quartz glass.
Provides 35% more available energy than the standard high-pressure sodium lamp.
The high output of PAR light (2,050 μmol/s) promotes photosynthesis.
Specifically designed for high frequency electronic digital ballasts.
The absence of frame wire eliminates any shadows in the beam.
Notice: For horizontal burning only; Do not handle with bare hands.
1/8” rope that supports up to 75 lbs of tension (150 lbs total)
Compatible with all parabolic and round reflectors, as long as hooks and locking latch suit.
Perfect for hanging reflectors, light fixtures, carbon filters and ventilation equipment.
1x 1000W DE HPS bulb