- An illuminance meter (also called an illuminance meter or illuminance meter) is a measuring instrument that can simply and quickly measure the real and non-subjective illuminance of the environment. The unit of measurement is lux (lx). It contains a photocell that captures light and converts it into electrical pulses, which are interpreted and represented on the display or pointer with the corresponding lux scale. This digital illuminance meter provides accurate and easy-to-use functions. This digital illuminance meter uses advanced detection technology to measure the light level within a fraction of a second. Use it to measure the level of light sources such as fluorescence, metal halides, high-pressure sodium, and incandescent lamps!
- With data hold function and LUX switch.
- Bottom screw design allow to be used with tripod when necessary.
- Mini lux meter with stable, safe and reliable measurement.
Measuring range: 0.1Lux~200,000Lux
High accuracy in measuring, fast reflection time
Data hold function
Symbol and unit display for easy reading
Display: 3 1/2 digits LCD display, maximum display value 1999
Range selection: 200Lux, 2,000Lux, 20,000Lux,200,000Lux
20,000Lux range: reading×10
200,00Lux range: reading×100
20,000FC range: reading×10
- Display: 3 1/2 digits LCD display
- Power: 9V battery (not include)
- Ranges: 0.1-200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux; 0.01-20/200/2,000/20,000 FC
- Accuracy: +/-4% 10 digits (0-20,000 lux) / +/-5% 10 digits (over 20,000 Lux)
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Temperature Characteristic: +/-0.1%C
- Photodetector type: Silicone Photo Diode with Filter
- Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Sampling time: 2 times/sec
- Battery life: 200 hours (estimated)
- Dimensions: 185 x 68 x 38mm
- Photo Detector Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 28 mm
Weight: 128g (without battery)
- Over load: Indication of +/-1
1. Do not measure in high temperatures or high-temperature places.
2. When in use, the light detector should be kept clean.
3. The light source test reference level is at the top of the light-receiving sphere.
4. The sensitivity of the photodetector will decrease due to the conditions of use or time. It is recommended to calibrate the meter regularly to maintain basic accuracy.
4 ADJUSTABLE RANGES ALLOW FOR MORE PRECISE MEASUREMENT
LUX: 200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux
FC: 20FC, 200FC, 2.000FC, 20.000FC
270 DEGREE ROTATABLE SENSOR
No need to move around-the rotatable sensor provides easy, muti-directional measurement from anywhere in the room.
Use the data hold setting to keep track of important measurements you'll need to revisit later.
GRAB AND GO CARRYING CASE
Toss the LED lux meter in the included zipper pouch for protection and storage